This role is located in London and Sponsorship will be provided if necessary for the right candidate.
Seeking a dynamic and motivated candidate to help manage a global Salesforce CRM platform rollout, work with users to understand how to best address their needs and help build a best-in-class productivity tool for the sales and service teams.
- Assessing innovation opportunities;
- Identifying new sources of growth, including new value propositions:
- Optimising business and operating models;
- Creating industrial-strength franchise processes;
- Simplifying organisational structures.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in supporting a variety of Front Office groups within the client. Alongside the rest of the team, they will be responsible for overseeing the configuration, customization, maintenance and day to day operations of the platform.
- Basic administrative functions including user accounts, report and dashboard development and maintenance, security configurations, permissions, workflows and approval processes.
- Liaise with remote teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Working with internal stakeholders to create and execute configurations that support business priorities and initiatives.
- Providing training to Salesforce users as required, to help expand knowledge and skills across the organization.
- Working with the Technology team and other partners to manage data integrations with 3rd party tools.
- Developing cross functional process improvements using Salesforce.
- Performing regular internal system audits and preparing for upgrades. Monitoring and ensuring data quality and integrity. Performing data uploads and data maintenance.
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or better
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks with efficiency through prioritization of duties.
- MS Excel and PowerPoint: Successful track record of using Excel and PowerPoint to consolidate information into concise and actionable reporting, presentations, and stories
- Ability to work in a flexibly high tempo and dynamic environment alongside global stakeholders and partners. Experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Marketing Cloud, Sustainability Cloud and/or any other Salesforce products a plus.
* 5 years+ experience in financial services/private banking/management consulting/fintech/large end to end environment knowledge.
* Strong organisational skills and be confident in dealing with Senior Management.
* Strong communication skills and flexible attitude towards day-to-day tasks are also critical.
* Experience leading cross-functional projects.