Salesforce Developer needed to join our Tribe and work with one of our scrum teams to help us keep our customers happy, solve the challenges of continuous delivery in a rapidly growing platform whilst in an evolving marketplace. For us, teamwork is everything. We listen to each other, we adapt and we value honest feedback to help us keep on improving.
As our focus continues to sharpen on building world class systems to drive growth we have an opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join our thriving development community at VenGreen. In this role you’ll have the responsibility for developing solutions that support our global Salesforce strategy.
Your role will be to work with our internal stakeholders and product managers to understand their needs and work with your colleagues to create innovative solutions to drive our business systems forward.
- Be the go-to person for all things related to Salesforce
- Deliver a roadmap of improvements for the CRM processes in an efficient and timely manner
- Build custom reports
- Build out new widgets and functionality
- Work with developers when data is required from Salesforce to feed into our other databases
- Experience in the Salesforce and Force.com platform
- Apex, Aura/LWC, Visualforce development with a strong understanding of development best practices
- Understanding of CI/CD, REST API
- Strong analysis and communication skills
- Salesforce developer certification (Platform Developer I/II, Platform App Builder)
- Experience working with Salesforce CPQ
The Ideal Candidate will have
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce developer
- Experience delivering a new product/functionality from concept to finish with sole responsibility
- Experience managing feedback for bugs and fixes within Salesforce tool
- Excellent communication skills to clarify problems raised, communicate options for solutions along with their costs/benefits as well as status updates for delivery
The Environment you’ll be joining
- Enjoys solving problems and making a difference
- A thinker- always wants to understand why? And get the heart of a problem to ensure they can provide the optimal solution, not necessarily the one originally proposed to them.
- Data driven
- Customer centric
- Comfortable with financial concepts and structures although not required to have deep investment knowledge
- Effective collaborator with other team members
- Independent thinker
- Inquisitive, eager to improve and learn
- Confident being part of a small team that is building a business
- Confident of taking on challenges that have not been tried before
- Non-hierarchical and ego-free
- Communicates openly, inclusively and efficiently
- Structured thought process and clear communication
This role is located in Hyderabad, India and sponsorship will be provided if necessary for the right candidate for travel to United Kingdom.
Please apply using the form below or by sending us a detailed covering letter along with your latest resume to email@example.com.