We are currently looking for experienced Cloud Integration Engineer; to help migrate databases, data warehouses, ETL and analytics to Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP). Be the key to delivering a strong foundation of their customer and operational services.
The successful Cloud Integration Engineer will be responsible for developing, supporting and maintaining the ETL routines required for a successful move in to the cloud.
As a Cloud Integration Engineer, you will have a strong background in delivering components including real-time and batch system integrations, databases / data warehouses, analytics, reporting and system monitoring tools.
In order to be successful within this Cloud Integration Engineer role; you will have the below skills/experience
- Strong system integration experience and knowledge of integration patterns and tools.
- Understanding of cloud security architectures, controls and best practices.
- Strong understanding and experience of databases / data services in the cloud.
- Strong focus on the quality of what you build, from the first line of code to the impact on the end-user.
- Experience with one of the cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Driven towards automation and removing manual process bottlenecks to increase efficiency.
- Experience supporting data-centric systems – ideally this will include user-facing support.
- Experience developing and maintaining mission-critical systems with stringent resilience and information security requirements.
- Strong architectural design skills and the ability to discuss the merits and trade-offs of using any particular design approach and technology.
- Experience working with 3rd party Vendors and remote teams.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures.
- Align architecture with business requirements.
- Develop data set processes.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Cloud ‘big data’ technologies.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required.
- Managing the strategy and personnel for the Business Intelligence team.
- Developing and designing the data infrastructure for the Company which includes but is not limited to.
- Datasets from Company and External data sources and providing for Data Analyst use
- Development of Reports where appropriate
- Capturing, understanding and documenting the
- Data Set requirements of the business
- Infrastructure implemented around Dataset generation and reporting.
- Prioritise and deliver against the Company list of requirements.
- Liaising with approved suppliers, companies including sister companies and partners
- Supporting staff who wish to learn more about Power BI, Azure and cloud infrastructure.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving Cloud Technologies which includes but is not limited to.
- Microsoft Azure and its services
- Microsoft Office 365 and its services
- Existing cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Cloud integration of non-cloud infrastructure
Key Skills of the role
- At least 3 years’ experience developing solutions on relational data platforms; in-depth knowledge of SQL.
- Extensive hands-on experience of ETL tools.
- Familiarity with dimensional database design principles (Kimball methodology).
- Experience of visualisation platforms and services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Cloud development experience.
- Extensive experience of one Analytical tool (PowerBI, Qlikview)
This role is located in Hyderabad, India and sponsorship will be provided if necessary for the right candidate for travel to United Kingdom.
Please apply using the form below or by sending us a detailed covering letter along with your latest resume to email@example.com.